This tutorial shows you how to unlock bootloader of redmi note 4. You might void the warranty if you unlock the bootloader. You can install TWRP, flash a rooting zip file, or flash a custom ROM on your phone by unlocking the bootloader. Discover more about what unlocking below. Follow these instructions to unlock the Redmi Note 4’s bootloader. Use just the Redmi Note 4 smartphone to test this. It’s easy to use this technique to unlock the Redmi Note 4’s bootloader. Please read the instructions below very carefully.
How to Unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 phone
- Download Mi Unlock Tool
- USB cable
- A Windows PC
- Drivers for the device.
Part 1 – Apply for Bootloader Unlock Code
Xiaomi now demands that customers submit a special unlock code to unlock bootloaders in order to prevent unauthorized manipulation of phone firmware. The Xiaomi website makes it simple to apply for this code.
- Open en.miui.com/unlock in your web browser.
- After clicking Unlock Now, sign in using your Facebook or Mi Account credentials.
- Include your name, IMEI, and other information, as well as a justification for wanting to unlock the bootloader.
- Obtaining the unlock code could take up to two days. Your phone will receive a text message with the permission.
Part 2 – Unlocking using the Mi Unlock Tool
The Redmi Note 4’s bootloader can be unlocked using the Mi Unlock Tool in a matter of minutes after you get the unlock code.
The device will be permanently deleted of all data (including contents of the internal SD). Ensure that everything vital has a backup.
- On your PC, install the Mi Unlock Tool.
- To access your Mi account, launch the Mi Unlock tool and log in with your credentials.
- After you’ve logged in, turn off your device and restart it in Fastboot mode. Press and hold the volume down and power buttons simultaneously for three seconds to enter Fastboot. The Mi bunny logo will appear in a new window that will open.
- Now use a USB cord to connect your phone to the computer. Your phone will be recognized by the Mi Unlock utility.
- After being found, press the UNLOCK button. It will demonstrate the advancement. Your bootloader will be unlocked if everything goes smoothly during the process.
Congrats! The Redmi Note 4’s bootloader is now unlocked. On your smartphone, you can take advantage of installing custom recovery (TWRP) and gaining root access. See more information in this website Wsulawreview.org.